I qualified from the Chiron Centre for Body Psychotherapy in 1999 and received a Masters in Counselling and Psychotherapy from the University of East London in 2008. I have done further trainings and study in many areas including:
- SFBT (Solution Focused Brief Therapy)
- Babette Rothschild Somatic Trauma training (for PTSD and CTSD)
- National Centre for Eating Disorders Master Practitioner program (for anorexia, obesity and EDNOS)
- Peter Levine’s Somatic Experiencing
- Hakomi Therapy
- Working with Care Experienced clients
- Therapeutic Yoga and Writing as Therapy
I had a busy private practice in South East London until 2016, when I moved to Grange-Over-Sands in Cumbria, where my family originally lived.
I enjoy yoga, singing and creative writing, and I am happy to use any of these as part of the therapy with clients who resonate with such things. I am a published author and a member of the Natural Voice Network.
I am an Accredited Professional member of the NCS (National Counselling Society) and abide by their ethical framework. I am a member of The Body Psychotherapy Network and I am in regular supervision.